Think you know the proper way to brush your teeth? Take our quiz and let’s see!
1. How long should you brush your teeth for?
A. 1 minute
B. 3 minutes
C. Until your mouth fills with toothpatse
D. Until you’ve sung Happy Birthday twice
2. At Roughly What Angle Should You Use Your Toothbrush?
A. 90 Degrees
B. 60 Degrees
C. 45 Degrees
D. 15 Degrees
3. What Motion Should You Use to Brush Your Teeth?
A. Up and down
B. Back and forth
4. How Often Should You Floss?
A. Once a Month
B. Once a Week
D. Once a Day
Here are the correct answers!
1. B – Brushing should take about three minutes. Give ninety seconds to the right side and another ninety seconds to the left.
2. C – Your toothbrush must be angled roughly 45 degrees to your mouth.
3. D – Brushing should be circular in motion, not up and down. Up and down can wear at your gums!
4. D – Make flossing your daily habit. It’s even more important than brushing!